Sometimes it seems like finding a good car rental deal can be a notoriously hard thing to do but it’s not impossible. Car rental rates can change from day to day and even location to location but instead of settling for the first rate you find you should do extra online research to get the best deal on those wheels.
‹ Transportation services we provide ›
New Orleans Car Service & Limousine Hire – Airport transfers to and from Louis Armstrong Airport (MSY) – SUV, Stretched limousines, Minibus and Motor Coaches, Sprinter van rentals and black car services for all your New Orleans Transportation needs.
‹ New Orleans Black Car Service – What do we offer ›
We’re committed to either Meet or Exceed your Black Car and Limo Services expectations by providing you with clean/late model black car luxury vehicles, the hire of professional hack licensed chauffeurs, fully licensed and commercially insured fleet, Airport Pickup Concierge/Meet & Greet Services, 24/7 Online Booking/Live phone support a better service and cheaper rates than comparable UberPREMIUM or UberBLACK car service in New Orleans.
- The For Hire vehicle selection: We only stock late model black car luxury vehicles for your Limo Service in New Orleans.
- The fleet range: Full fleet spectrum (Sedan, SUV, Stretch Limousines, Sprinter van, Minibus and Motor Coach).
Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY)
- Louis Armstrong Airport Location: 1 Terminal Dr, Kenner, LA 70062 -- (504) 464-0831
- Website: https://flymsy.com
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans Airport to New Orleans: +/- 16 miles to The French Quarter
Alexandria International Airport (AEX)
- Alexandria International Airport Location: 1100 Frank Andrews Blvd, Alexandria, LA 71303 -- (318) 449-3504
- Website: https://www.alexandria-louisiana.com/alexandria-international-airport.htm
- Alexandria international Airport to Baton Rouge Distance: +/- 125 miles to City Center
- Approximate driving time to Baton Rouge: +/- 2.25 hours without traffic and up to 2.75 hours with traffic/rush hours.
Chennault International Airport (CWF)
- Chennault International Airport: 3650 Sen J Bennett Johnston Ave, Lake Charles, LA 70615 -- (800) 272-2422
- Website: https://chennault.org
- Chennault International Airport to Baton Rouge Distance: +/- 125 miles to City Center
- Approximate driving time to Baton Rouge: +/- 1.75 hours without traffic and up to 2.25 hours with traffic/rush hours with Limo Service New Orleans.
French Quarter Limo Service facts
It will be fair to say that at some point in time, we’ve all experienced major “after arrival/airport exit” delays cause either by any of the following common situations:
Any of these variables could add a “wait time” charge to your fare which is calculated according to the booked vehicle hourly rate.
At AirportsPickup.com, we add an airport pickup fee which will give you some peace of mind if you ever experience any unforeseen Airport Pickup delay when hiring Taxi Cabs New Orleans.
Domestic arrivals airport pickup fee: $10.00 (includes up to 1 hour wait time from actual arrival time).
International arrivals airport pickup fee: $20.00 (includes up to 2 hours wait time from actual arrival time).
‹ Airport terminal parking fees for standard Meet & Greet service by driver ›
If supported by airport, Meet & Greet by the driver is a default/standard service and free of charge (terminal parking fees applies).
Note: Some airports do not support Meet & Greet service by the driver and a third party Concierge Service is required at an additional fee (i.e. Boston Logan Airport).
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans Airport (MSY):
First half hour: FREE ~ Each additional half hour: $2
‹ Conditional Pickup fees/surcharges ›
Picking up from a Sporting Event, Concert or Seaport could be a daunting experience just because the nature of the pickup knowing in advance how many things could go wrong due to the unorganized exiting, timing and pickup coordination under such conditions. These conditional Pickup Surcharge is designed for your convenience in order to offset unforeseen wait time charges due to the nature of pickup conditions.
- Sporting events, concerts & Seaports (Includes up to 1/2 hour wait time from scheduled pickup time)
- Sedan & SUV = $10.00
- Stretch Limousine & Van = $20.00
- Minibus & Motor Coach = $30.00
- After Hours/Early Morning Pickups (11:30 PM ~ 5:30 AM)
- 11:30 PM ~ 12:29 AM = $10.00
- 12:30 AM ~ 3:29 AM = $20.00
- 3:30 AM ~ 4:29 AM = $15.00
- 4:30 AM ~ 5:30 AM = $10.00
- Major US Holidays : Family oriented holidays will have a variable surcharge pending on driver availability & vehicle type. The applicable surcharge will be included on quote rate details should there be availability for the requested holiday pickup service.
- Thanksgiving (from 4:30 PM until 12:30 AM)
- Christmas Eve (from 4:30 PM until 5:29 AM)
- Christmas (from 5:30 AM until 10:30 AM)
- New Year’s Eve (from 4:30 PM until 5:29 AM)
- New Year(from 5:30 AM until 10:30 AM)
‹ Driver gratuity schedule ›
- Sedan or SUV: 10% from base rate
- Stretch Limo or van: 15% from base rate.
- Minibus, Coach or Motor Coach: 20% from base rate.
‹ Booster, child or infant car seat surcharge ›
- 1 car seat = $15.00
- 2 car seats = $25.00
- 3 car seats = $30.00
The holiday season is the busiest time of the year when it comes to travel and the stress that usually comes with it. While we are still following the Coronavirus mandate to stay at home, most of us are already considering and planning traveling domestic or abroad to celebrate with family and friends; or simply planning our next stress/virus free vacation.