Established in 1905, Las Vegas officially became a city in 1911. With the growth that followed, at the close of the century Las Vegas was the most populous American city founded in the 20th century (a distinction held by Chicago in the 19th century).
For those of you wondering which is the closest airport to New Haven CT, we have compiled an extensive chart with all you need to know about which airport is closest to Yale University (ordered from closest to furthest left to right. This will help you to properly plan your Yale University Transportation Airport Transfer in an efficient savvy way).
Westchester County Airport (HPN)
- Westchester Airport Location: 240 Airport Rd, White Plains, NY 10604
- HPN Phone #: (914) 995-4860
- HPN Arrivals & Departures : Westchester County Airport Flight Status
- Westchester Airport to New Haven's Yale University distance: +/- 52 miles
- New Haven to HPN estimated driving time: +/- 75 minutes under normal traffic conditions and up to 95 minutes with heavy traffic/rush hour.
Yale University Car ServiceYale University Transportation Airport Transfer to HPN
Bradley International Airport (BDL)
- Bradley/Hartford Airport Location: Schoephoester Rd, Windsor Locks, CT 06096
- Phone: (860) 292-2000
- BDL Website: //bradleyairport.com/
- Hartford Airport to Yale University Distance: +/- 53 miles
- Estimated driving time: +/- 60 minutes under normal traffic conditions and up to 80 minutes with heavy traffic/rush hour.
Ground Transportation ServicesNew Haven Connecticut Car Service + Yale University Transportation Airport Transfer
LaGuardia airport (LGA)
- LaGuardia Airport Location: Flushing, NY 11371
- Phone: (718) 533-3400
- Website : //laguardiaairport.com/
- LaGuardia Airport to New Haven Yale University: +/- 73 miles
- New Haven to LGA estimated driving time: +/- 90 minutes with normal traffic conditions and up to 2+ hours during heavy traffic/rush hour.
Yale University Transportation Airport TransferNew Haven Connecticut Car Service to LaGuardia Airport
John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- JFK International Airport Location: Jamaica, NY 11430
- JFK Phone #: (718) 244-4444
- JFK Website : //jfkairport.com/
- JFK Airport to New Haven: +/- 81 miles
- Estimated driving time: +/- 1.75 hours under normal traffic conditions and up to 2.5 hours with under heavy traffic/rush hour.
Yale Transportation Service
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Newark Airport Location: 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114
- EWR Phone #: (973) 961-6000
- EWR Website: //newarkairport.com/
- Newark Liberty Airport to New Haven distance: +/- 97 miles
- Yale University to EWR estimated driving time: +/- 2 hrs under normal traffic conditions and up to 2.5+ hours with heavy traffic/rush hour.
- The For Hire vehicle selection: We only stock late model black car luxury vehicles for your Yale University Car Service.
- The peace of mind: Knowing that all of our New Haven limos are For Hire Licensed and Commercially insured.
- The value– When compared to UberBLACK & UberPREMIUM rates in New Haven Connecticut, our rates are much lower when traveling distances of over 20 miles.
- The service level – Around the clock customer service – 24/7 online bookings with live phone support – Standard Concierge/Meet and Greet services on your airport pick-ups.
- The fleet range: Full fleet spectrum (Sedan, SUV, Stretch Limousines, Sprinter van, Minibus and Motor Coach).
- The professionally chauffeured service: All of our drivers are Level 2 background checked and hack licensed by Connecticut regulating car & limo service authorities and Consumer affairs.
Domestic arrivals airport pickup fee: $10.00 (includes up to 1 hour wait time from actual arrival time).
International arrivals airport pickup fee: $20.00 (includes up to 2 hours wait time from actual arrival time).
‹ Airport terminal parking fees for standard Meet & Greet service by driver ›
If supported by airport, Meet & Greet by the driver is a default/standard service and free of charge (terminal parking fees applies).
Note: Some airports do not support Meet & Greet service by the driver and a third party Concierge Service is required at an additional fee (i.e. Boston Logan Airport).
- JFK, LGA & EWR: $8.00 for up to 1 hour (+ $4.00 for each additional 1/2 hour or part thereof).
- HPN: $6.90 for up to 1 hour (+ $4.00 for each additional 1/2 hour or part thereof).
- BDL: $5.00 for up to 1 hour (+ $4.00 for each additional 1/2 hour or part thereof).
‹ Conditional Pickup fees/surcharges ›
Picking up from a Sporting Event, Concert or Seaport could be a daunting experience just because the nature of the pickup knowing in advance how many things could go wrong due to the unorganized exiting, timing and pickup coordination under such conditions. These conditional Pickup Surcharge is designed for your convenience in order to offset unforeseen wait time charges due to the nature of pickup conditions.
- Sporting events, concerts & Seaports (Includes up to 1/2 hour wait time from scheduled pickup time)
- Sedan & SUV = $10.00
- Stretch Limousine & Van = $20.00
- Minibus & Motor Coach = $30.00
- After Hours/Early Morning Pickups (11:30 PM ~ 5:30 AM)
- 11:30 PM ~ 12:29 AM = $10.00
- 12:30 AM ~ 3:29 AM = $20.00
- 3:30 AM ~ 4:29 AM = $15.00
- 4:30 AM ~ 5:30 AM = $10.00
- Major US Holidays : Family oriented holidays will have a variable surcharge pending on driver availability & vehicle type. The applicable surcharge will be included on quote rate details should there be availability for the requested holiday pickup service.
- Thanksgiving (from 4:30 PM until 12:30 AM)
- Christmas Eve (from 4:30 PM until 5:29 AM)
- Christmas (from 5:30 AM until 10:30 AM)
- New Year’s Eve (from 4:30 PM until 5:29 AM)
- New Year(from 5:30 AM until 10:30 AM)
‹ Driver gratuity schedule ›
- Sedan or SUV: 10% from base rate
- Stretch Limo or van: 15% from base rate.
- Minibus, Coach or Motor Coach: 20% from base rate.
‹ Booster, child or infant car seat surcharge ›
- 1 car seat = $15.00
- 2 car seats = $25.00
- 3 car seats = $30.00
‹ New Haven Connecticut – Airport Toll Schedule ›
- Limo Service New Haven CT to JFK and/or LaGuardia airport = $14.75
- Car Service New Haven CT to or from Newark Liberty Airport (EWR) = $21.70
- Airport Transfers from or to Bradley Airport (BDL) = $0.00
- Taxi Services into or from Manhattan (NYC) = $6.00 ~$8.25
In the excitement and stress of the lead up to the holiday season it is not uncommon for some things to be overlooked.
Whether you are going to a distant overseas destination for your holiday vacation or just to the next state, and regardless of you are going to see family or simply to get away, there is a long list of things which need to be taken care of before you go. With so much going on at this time of year, it is not surprising that you may forget one or two.
To help you out, we’ve put together this list of the top things to remember as you prepare for your holiday get-away.