Sometimes it seems like finding a good car rental deal can be a notoriously hard thing to do but it’s not impossible. Car rental rates can change from day to day and even location to location but instead of settling for the first rate you find you should do extra online research to get the best deal on those wheels.
‹ Transportation services we provide ›
Rye Brook NY Black Car Service & Limousine Rentals – Airport transfers to and from John F Kennedy (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), Stewart International Airport (SWF), Westchester County Airport (HPN), Teterboro Airport (TEB) and New York City (Manhattan) – SUV, Stretched limousines, Minibus and Motor Coaches, Sprinter van rentals and black car services for all your Scarsdale transportation needs.
Executive Transportation (d/b/a AirportsPickup.com) is a nationwide full service transportation company offering airport transfers, private chartered services and door to door luxury black car, SUV and limo services in Rye Brook New York.
Baggage claim or out of customs Meet & Greet service by the driver available at most airports. Whether if going home, office or your favorite Tri-State hotel (Marriott, Ritz Carlton, Residence Inn, Esplanade hotel, Crowne Plaza, Hilton, Holiday Inn, Sheraton, Doral Arrowwood Conference Center, Starwood, etc…), while performing a corporate road show, our professional drivers will take you there safely and efficiently in our clean late model vehicles
‹ What do we offer ›
We’re committed to either Meet or Exceed your Black Car and Limo Services expectations by providing you with clean/late model black car luxury vehicles, the hire of professional hack licensed chauffeurs, fully licensed and commercially insured fleet, Airport Pickup Concierge/Meet & Greet Services, 24/7 Online Booking/Live phone support a better service and cheaper rates than comparable UberPREMIUM or UberBLACK car service in New York.
- The For Hire vehicle selection: We only stock clean and late model black car luxury vehicles.
- The peace of mind: Knowing that all of our Rye Brook limos are For Hire Licensed and Commercially insured.
- The value: When compared to UberBLACK & UberPREMIUM rates in Rye NY, our rates are much lower when traveling distances of over 20 miles.
- The service level: Around the clock customer service – 24/7 online bookings with live phone support – Standard Concierge/Meet and Greet services on your airport pick-ups.
- The fleet range: Full fleet spectrum (Sedan, SUV, Stretch Limousines, Sprinter van, Minibus and Motor Coach).
- The professionally chauffeured service: All of our drivers are Level 2 background checked and hack licensed by the NY’s regulating Taxi & Limousine Commission and in compliance with city’s Consumer affairs division.
Rye Brook NY Limo Service facts: It will be fair to say that at some point in time, we’ve all experienced major “after arrival/airport exit” delays cause either by any of the following common situations:
Domestic arrivals airport pickup fee: $10.00 (includes up to 1 hour wait time from actual arrival time).
International arrivals airport pickup fee: $20.00 (includes up to 2 hours wait time from actual arrival time).
‹ Airport terminal parking fees for standard Meet & Greet service by driver ›
If supported by airport, Meet & Greet by the driver is a default/standard service and free of charge (terminal parking fees applies).
Note: Some airports do not support Meet & Greet service by the driver and a third party Concierge Service is required at an additional fee (i.e. Boston Logan Airport).
- JFK, LGA & EWR: $8.00 for up to 1 hour (+ $4.00 for each additional 1/2 hour or part thereof).
- HPN: $6.90 for up to 1 hour (+ $4.00 for each additional 1/2 hour or part thereof).
- SWF: $5.00 for up to 1 hour (+ $4.00 for each additional 1/2 hour or part thereof).
In the excitement and stress of the lead up to the holiday season it is not uncommon for some things to be overlooked.
Whether you are going to a distant overseas destination for your holiday vacation or just to the next state, and regardless of you are going to see family or simply to get away, there is a long list of things which need to be taken care of before you go. With so much going on at this time of year, it is not surprising that you may forget one or two.
To help you out, we’ve put together this list of the top things to remember as you prepare for your holiday get-away.
The holiday season is the busiest time of the year when it comes to travel and the stress that usually comes with it. While we are still following the Coronavirus mandate to stay at home, most of us are already considering and planning traveling domestic or abroad to celebrate with family and friends; or simply planning our next stress/virus free vacation.