With USA nationwide and Canada affiliates, Executive Transportation d/b/a AirportsPickup.com is the only transportation company you will ever need for your ground transportation logistics.
‹ Transportation services we provide ›
Rye Brook NY Black Car Service & Limousine Rentals – Airport transfers to and from John F Kennedy (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), Stewart International Airport (SWF), Westchester County Airport (HPN), Teterboro Airport (TEB) and New York City (Manhattan) – SUV, Stretched limousines, Minibus and Motor Coaches, Sprinter van rentals and black car services for all your Scarsdale transportation needs.
Executive Transportation (d/b/a AirportsPickup.com) is a nationwide full service transportation company offering airport transfers, private chartered services and door to door luxury black car, SUV and limo services in Rye Brook New York.
Baggage claim or out of customs Meet & Greet service by the driver available at most airports. Whether if going home, office or your favorite Tri-State hotel (Marriott, Ritz Carlton, Residence Inn, Esplanade hotel, Crowne Plaza, Hilton, Holiday Inn, Sheraton, Doral Arrowwood Conference Center, Starwood, etc…), while performing a corporate road show, our professional drivers will take you there safely and efficiently in our clean late model vehicles
‹ What do we offer ›
We’re committed to either Meet or Exceed your Black Car and Limo Services expectations by providing you with clean/late model black car luxury vehicles, the hire of professional hack licensed chauffeurs, fully licensed and commercially insured fleet, Airport Pickup Concierge/Meet & Greet Services, 24/7 Online Booking/Live phone support a better service and cheaper rates than comparable UberPREMIUM or UberBLACK car service in New York.
- The For Hire vehicle selection: We only stock clean and late model black car luxury vehicles.
- The peace of mind: Knowing that all of our Rye Brook limos are For Hire Licensed and Commercially insured.
- The value: When compared to UberBLACK & UberPREMIUM rates in Rye NY, our rates are much lower when traveling distances of over 20 miles.
- The service level: Around the clock customer service – 24/7 online bookings with live phone support – Standard Concierge/Meet and Greet services on your airport pick-ups.
- The fleet range: Full fleet spectrum (Sedan, SUV, Stretch Limousines, Sprinter van, Minibus and Motor Coach).
- The professionally chauffeured service: All of our drivers are Level 2 background checked and hack licensed by the NY’s regulating Taxi & Limousine Commission and in compliance with city’s Consumer affairs division.
Rye Brook NY Limo Service facts: It will be fair to say that at some point in time, we’ve all experienced major “after arrival/airport exit” delays cause either by any of the following common situations:
Domestic arrivals airport pickup fee: $10.00 (includes up to 1 hour wait time from actual arrival time).
International arrivals airport pickup fee: $20.00 (includes up to 2 hours wait time from actual arrival time).
‹ Airport terminal parking fees for standard Meet & Greet service by driver ›
If supported by airport, Meet & Greet by the driver is a default/standard service and free of charge (terminal parking fees applies).
Note: Some airports do not support Meet & Greet service by the driver and a third party Concierge Service is required at an additional fee (i.e. Boston Logan Airport).
- JFK, LGA & EWR: $8.00 for up to 1 hour (+ $4.00 for each additional 1/2 hour or part thereof).
- HPN: $6.90 for up to 1 hour (+ $4.00 for each additional 1/2 hour or part thereof).
- SWF: $5.00 for up to 1 hour (+ $4.00 for each additional 1/2 hour or part thereof).
You can better plan your trip by organizing your schedule in a convenient way, and therefore decide when to leave and where or when to stop if required and having your own vehicle is only one-half the equation. Hiring a car service helps in saving time, time is money and when the comfort level and peace of mind is not negotiable, then you’ve got the power to pick and choose how you ride
The holiday season is the busiest time of the year when it comes to travel and the stress that usually comes with it. While we are still following the Coronavirus mandate to stay at home, most of us are already considering and planning traveling domestic or abroad to celebrate with family and friends; or simply planning our next stress/virus free vacation.