Travel offers so many positive experiences and opportunities, from seeing jaw-dropping sites to sampling amazing food and experiencing new cultures. Unfortunately, it also puts it us at risk of some less than pleasant experiences, and the most common of these is getting sick.
Fort Lauderdale Uber Rate compare coming soon!
FLL to West Palm Beach Uber Rate compare coming soon!
Fort Lauderdale to Key Largo Uber Rate compare coming soon!
‹ Transportation services we provide ›
Black Car Airport Limo Service Fort Lauderdale – SUV, van & minibus rentals – Airport transfers to and from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) – SUV, Stretched limousines, Minibus and Motor Coaches, Sprinter van rentals and black car services for all your Broward County & South Florida Transportation needs.
Executive Transportation (d/b/a AirportsPickup.com) is a nationwide full service transportation company offering airport transfers, private chartered services and door to door luxury black car, SUV and limo services in Ft Lauderdale.
Baggage claim or out of customs Meet & Greet service by the driver available at FLL. Whether if going home, office, your favorite Las Olas Hotel, while attending an Broward Convention Center conference; our professional chauffeurs will take you there safely and efficiently in our clean late model black car vehicles.
‹ Fort Lauderdale Black Car Service & Limo Hire – What do we offer ›
We’re committed to either Meet or Exceed your Black Car and Limo Services expectations by providing you with clean/late model black car luxury vehicles, the hire of professional hack licensed chauffeurs, fully licensed and commercially insured fleet, Ft Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Pickup Concierge/Meet & Greet Services, 24/7 Online Booking/Live phone support a better service and cheaper rates than comparable UberPREMIUM or UberBLACK Limo Service in Fort Lauderdale.
Broward County Fort Lauderdale Convention Center
- The For Hire vehicle selection: We only stock late model black car luxury vehicles for your Fort Lauderdale Black Car Service.
- The peace of mind: Knowing that all of our South Florida limos are For Hire Licensed and Commercially insured.
- The value – When compared to UberBLACK & UberPREMIUM rates in South Florida, our rates are much lower when traveling distances of over 20 miles.
- The service level – Around the clock customer service – 24/7 online bookings with live phone support – Standard Concierge/Meet and Greet services on your airport pick-ups.
- The fleet range: Full fleet spectrum (Sedan, SUV, Stretch Limousines, Sprinter van, Minibus and Motor Coach).
- The professionally chauffeured service: All of our drivers are Level 2 background checked and hack licensed by the Broward County regulating Black Car & Limo service authorities and local Consumer affairs.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Airport Location: 100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315 -- (954) 359-1200
- Website: https://www.broward.org/airport/Pages/default.aspx
- Flight Status: Flight Arrivals & Departures
- FLL to South Beach Miami: +/- 30 miles to South Beach.
Miami International Airport (MIA)
FLL Limo Service facts:
It will be fair to say that at some point in time, we’ve all experienced major “after arrival/airport exit” delays cause either by any of the following common situations:
Black Car Airport Limo Service Fort LauderdaleDomestic arrivals airport pickup fee: $10.00 (includes up to 1 hour wait time from actual arrival time). International arrivals airport pickup fee: $20.00 (includes up to 2 hours wait time from actual arrival time).
‹ Airport terminal parking fees for standard Meet & Greet service by driver ›If supported by airport, Meet & Greet by the driver is a default/standard service and free of charge (terminal parking fees applies).
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Short Term/Daily Parking Fees:
- $3/hour, maximum $36 per day ($15 per day long term)
‹ Fort Lauderdale Black Car Service Conditional Pickup fees/surcharges ›
Picking up from a Sporting Event, Concert or Seaport could be a daunting experience just because the nature of the pickup knowing in advance how many things could go wrong due to the unorganized exiting, timing and pickup coordination under such conditions. These conditional Pickup Surcharge is designed for your convenience in order to offset unforeseen wait time charges due to the nature of pickup conditions for your Limo Service Atlanta Airport.
- Sporting events, concerts & Seaports (Includes up to 1/2 hour wait time from scheduled pickup time)
- Sedan & SUV = $10.00
- Stretch Limousine & Van = $20.00
- Minibus & Motor Coach = $30.00
- After Hours/Early Morning Pickups (11:30 PM ~ 5:30 AM)
- 11:30 PM ~ 12:29 AM = $10.00
- 12:30 AM ~ 3:29 AM = $20.00
- 3:30 AM ~ 4:29 AM = $15.00
- 4:30 AM ~ 5:30 AM = $10.00
- Major US Holidays : Family oriented holidays will have a variable surcharge pending on driver availability & vehicle type. The applicable surcharge will be included on quote rate details should there be availability for the requested holiday pickup service.
- Thanksgiving (from 4:30 PM until 12:30 AM)
- Christmas Eve (from 4:30 PM until 5:29 AM)
- Christmas (from 5:30 AM until 10:30 AM)
- New Year’s Eve (from 4:30 PM until 5:29 AM)
- New Year(from 5:30 AM until 10:30 AM)
‹ Black Car Service Fort Lauderdale - Driver gratuity schedule ›
- Sedan or SUV: 10% from base rate
- Stretch Limo or van: 15% from base rate.
- Minibus, Coach or Motor Coach: 20% from base rate.
‹ Booster, child or infant car seat surcharge ›
- 1 car seat = $15.00
- 2 car seats = $25.00
- 3 car seats = $30.00
‹ Child Car Seat Types ›
‹ FLL / Airport Toll schedule ›
- FLL to or from Ft Lauderdale = N/A
- FLL to or from Miami Beach / West Palm Beach = +/- $11.00 (variable toll system pending on traffic volume)
Hotel Deal Search
Search hotels and more...
Established in 1905, Las Vegas officially became a city in 1911. With the growth that followed, at the close of the century Las Vegas was the most populous American city founded in the 20th century (a distinction held by Chicago in the 19th century).
“Ethical”, “sustainable”, “Eco-Friendly” and “responsible” are buzzwords that we hear thrown around a lot these days, and no more so when it comes to travel. We are constantly being urged to be “responsible” when we travel and support Eco-Friendly, Ethical and Sustainable practices.
Sometimes it seems like finding a good car rental deal can be a notoriously hard thing to do but it’s not impossible. Car rental rates can change from day to day and even location to location but instead of settling for the first rate you find you should do extra online research to get the best deal on those wheels.
With USA nationwide and Canada affiliates, Executive Transportation d/b/a AirportsPickup.com is the only transportation company you will ever need for your ground transportation logistics.
In the excitement and stress of the lead up to the holiday season it is not uncommon for some things to be overlooked.
Whether you are going to a distant overseas destination for your holiday vacation or just to the next state, and regardless of you are going to see family or simply to get away, there is a long list of things which need to be taken care of before you go. With so much going on at this time of year, it is not surprising that you may forget one or two.
To help you out, we’ve put together this list of the top things to remember as you prepare for your holiday get-away.