Sometimes it seems like finding a good car rental deal can be a notoriously hard thing to do but it’s not impossible. Car rental rates can change from day to day and even location to location but instead of settling for the first rate you find you should do extra online research to get the best deal on those wheels.
Black Car & Limo Service Westport CT – Airport transfers to and from JFK, La Guardia (LGA), Newark (EWR), Bradley (BDL), Westchester (HPN), Teterboro (TEB) airport and NYC. SUV, limo, bus, van and sedan services for all your transportation needs.
Executive Transportation (d/b/a AirportsPickup.com) is a full service transportation company offering airport transfers, private chartered services and door to door luxury car, SUV and limo service to & from Westport Connecticut .
‹ Limo Service Westport CT – What do we offer ›
Late model black car luxury vehicles, professional hack licensed chauffeurs, fully licensed and commercially insured vehicles, Concierge/Meet & Greet Service, 24/7 Online Booking/Live phone support and cheaper than comparable Westport UberPREMIUM/UberBLACK rates.
- The Westport For Hire vehicle selection: We only stock late model black car luxury vehicles.
- The peace of mind: Knowing that all of our Westport limos are For Hire Licensed and Commercially insured.
- The value: When compared to UberBLACK & UberPREMIUM rates in Westport Connecticut, our rates are much lower when traveling distances of over 20 miles.
- The service level: Around the clock customer service – 24/7 online bookings with live phone support – Standard Concierge/Meet and Greet services on your airport pick-ups.
- The fleet range: Full fleet spectrum (Sedan, SUV, Stretch Limousines, Sprinter van, Minibus and Motor Coach).
- The professionally chauffeured service: All of our drivers are Level 2 background checked and hack licensed by Connecticut regulating car & limo service authorities and Consumer affairs.
It will be fair to say that at some point in time, we’ve all experienced major “after arrival/airport exit” delays cause either by any of the following common situations:
Domestic arrivals airport pickup fee: $10.00 (includes up to 1 hour wait time from actual arrival time).
International arrivals airport pickup fee: $20.00 (includes up to 2 hours wait time from actual arrival time).
‹ Airport terminal parking fees for standard Meet & Greet service by driver ›
If supported by airport, Meet & Greet by the driver is a default/standard service and free of charge (terminal parking fees applies).
Note: Some airports do not support Meet & Greet service by the driver and a third party Concierge Service is required at an additional fee (i.e. Boston Logan Airport).
- JFK, LGA & EWR: $8.00 for up to 1 hour (+ $4.00 for each additional 1/2 hour or part thereof).
- HPN: $6.90 for up to 1 hour (+ $4.00 for each additional 1/2 hour or part thereof).
- BDL: $5.00 for up to 1 hour (+ $4.00 for each additional 1/2 hour or part thereof).
“Ethical”, “sustainable”, “Eco-Friendly” and “responsible” are buzzwords that we hear thrown around a lot these days, and no more so when it comes to travel. We are constantly being urged to be “responsible” when we travel and support Eco-Friendly, Ethical and Sustainable practices.
Established in 1905, Las Vegas officially became a city in 1911. With the growth that followed, at the close of the century Las Vegas was the most populous American city founded in the 20th century (a distinction held by Chicago in the 19th century).
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, many people are choosing to avoid travel if possible. However, there are many situations were travel cannot be delayed or cancelled, whether for work or personal reasons.
In the excitement and stress of the lead up to the holiday season it is not uncommon for some things to be overlooked.
Whether you are going to a distant overseas destination for your holiday vacation or just to the next state, and regardless of you are going to see family or simply to get away, there is a long list of things which need to be taken care of before you go. With so much going on at this time of year, it is not surprising that you may forget one or two.
To help you out, we’ve put together this list of the top things to remember as you prepare for your holiday get-away.
The holiday season is the busiest time of the year when it comes to travel and the stress that usually comes with it. While we are still following the Coronavirus mandate to stay at home, most of us are already considering and planning traveling domestic or abroad to celebrate with family and friends; or simply planning our next stress/virus free vacation.